- Problem- well the bean grow better in vinegar then water
- Background Knowledge- The plants needed water to grow .
- Hypothesis- I though that the plant in the water would grow better and faster then in vinegar. .
- materials 1. vinegar, two beans, water two cups,1 cylinder 10ml, and two 1/2 cups of soil
- Method- Step 1.After u have getherd your metiarels you put 1/2 cupof soil in each cup.
the bean 2in in.
Step 3.At last you put 10ml of vinegar with a cylinder and
on the other one you put water finally just put the cup
were theirs sun.
Experiment-would it grow better in vinegar then water.
Collect Data- turned in graph
Conclusion- In my bean project both beans did not grow because we added to much vinegar and water.
Questions for Extensions- What would happen to both beans if we would of mixed vinegar and water would it have grown.